1. Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the responsible party
1.1 Welcome to our website. Thank you for your interest in our company and in our products and services. In the following we would like to inform you about how your personal data is treated when using our website. Personal data is any data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The responsible party in charge for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Kaimann GmbH, Hansastr. 2 - 5, 33161 Hövelhof, Germany, Tel.: +49 (0) 52 57 - 98 50 - 0, Fax: +49 (0) 52 57 - 98 50 - 590, e-mail: email@example.com. The responsible party in charge of processing personal data is the natural person or legal entity who alone or together with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect personal and confidential information (such as orders and enquiries), this website utilises SSL and TSL encrpytion. You can check for an encrypted connection by looking for the ‚https://‘ prefix and the padlock symbol in the address bar.
2. Data collection when you visit our website
When using our website for information only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website - Date and time at the moment of access - Amount of data sent in bytes - Source/reference from which you accessed the page - User's browser - Operating system used - IP address used (if applicable: in anonymised form).
Data processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point of GDPR, on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files, should there be are any concrete indication of illegal use.
Should personal data also be processed by individual cookies set by us, processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point of GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly, effective design of the page visit.
You can set up your browser in such a way that you are informed when cookies are set and can decide whether to accept them in each individual case. Alternatively, you can refuse to accept cookies in certain circumstances or you can refuse all cookies. Each browser differs in the way that it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You will find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences Chrome: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
If you refuse to accept cookies, this may restrict the functionality of our website.
When contacting us (for example, via contact form or e-mail) personal data is collected. It is evident from the respective input form which data is collected. This data is stored and processed for the purpose of responding to your enquiry or contacting you and for any associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request is in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point of GDPR. If your message is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing of this is Art. 6 (1),b of GDPR. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your enquiry if you so wish, provided that such deletion does not violate any statutory storage obligations.
5. Web analysis services
This website uses Google Analytics exclusively with the extension "_anonymizeIp()", which ensures an anonymisation of the IP address by shortening it and excludes a direct personal relationship. As a result of the extension, your IP address will previously be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. In these exceptional cases, processing is carried in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point of GDPR, on the basis of our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimisation and marketing purposes.
As an alternative to the browser plugin, or in browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link to set an opt-out cookie, which will prevent Google Analytics from generating data on this website in the future (this opt-out cookie will only function in this browser and only for this domain, and if you delete your cookies in this browser, you will need to click the link again): Deactivate Google Analytics
For cases in which personal data is transferred to Google LLC. based in the USA, Google LLC. has self-certified for the US-European “Privacy Shield” data protection agreement which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU. You can view a current certificate here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
You can disable this using a browser plugin provided by Google (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en ). As an alternative to the browser plugin, or within browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link to place an opt-out cookie that will prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics on this website in the future (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain; when you delete your cookies in this browser, you have to click on this link again):Deactivate Google Analytics
6. NBS National BIM Library
7. Rights of the data subject
6.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights of data subjects (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the responsible party with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or, as the case may be, the planned storage period, the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, a complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if these were not collected from you by us, the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, the existence of a data protection declaration, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees provided for in Art. 46 GDPR for the transfer of your data to third countries.
- Right to rectification in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR: You have a right to immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us.
- Right of deletion in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) GDPR are met. However, this right shall not apply if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to limitation of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as long as the accuracy of your data is verified, if you refuse the deletion of your data due to unauthorised data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data; if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or; if you have lodged an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons predominate.
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have exercised your right to have the responsible party correct, delete or limit the processing, they are obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you has been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data, or restriction on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
- Right to data transferability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible.
- Right to revoke consent granted according to Art. 7 (3) GDPR: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once granted at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
- Right of appeal under Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you reside, work or suspect infringement, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
7.2 Right to object
If, within the framework of a consideration of interests, we process your personal data on the basis of our predominant legitimate interest, you have the right at any time to object to this processing with effect for the future, on the grounds that arise from your particular situation. If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned. However, we reserve the right to further processing if we can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for processing which outweigh their interests, fundamental rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. If we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising. You may exercise the objection as described above. If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned for direct advertising purposes.
8. Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After expiry of this period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, provided that this is no longer required for the performance or initiation of the contract and/or there is no longer any legitimate interest on our part in the further storage.